Watermark Property Group, LLC was formed to lease, develop and manage commercial real estate. Currently, Watermark manages over 500,000 SF of space in Upstate Commercial Park and in Steed Business Park, along with several office buildings. These properties are strategically located close to Decatur’s many industries along the Tennessee River.
Watermark’s principal, John Eyster, has been involved in the finance and real estate sectors for over 25 years, and he has helped develop over 450,000 SF of industrial space. Watermark Property Group is locally owned and operated, with the experience, knowledge, resources and ability to move quickly to help meet the needs of our tenants and our customers.
To be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us, and to partner with our employees, tenants, clients, owners and the communities in which we operate for the mutual benefit of all.
To provide quality buildings in excellent locations and exceptional service for our tenants and clients, while achieving the investment goals of the owners whose properties we manage; and enhancing the lives of our employees.
- Tenant, client and employee focused
- Excellence in all that we do
- Constant improvement in people, processes, products, services, marketing and pricing
- Morgan County Economic Development Association (MCEDA)
- Decatur-Morgan County Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Huntsville/Madison County
- North Alabama Industrial Development Association (NAIDA)
- North Alabama International Trade Association (NAITA)
- Alabama Department of Commerce
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
- Norfolk Southern
- Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce